Monday, September 10, 2018

Reflection

“Almost all good writing begins with terrible first efforts. You need to start somewhere.” 


― Anne Lamott



Thoughts:
It is at this moment that you really think about what you write and how it gets processed to the opposite mind. Will someone takes this as you wished to write it? Will they see it as bad or good? Will there be another chance to show someone what you wanted the world to see at first? As you look at the quote I think that it is amazing how even a spark of bad writing can be processed and improved into something that the world can use. I believe that my writing will be that. It will be horrible and terrible but as I grow, it will get better. That my work will bloom like a flower and that my time will be great. That I can do what my heart is made for. If these people can start with horrible writing and then it turns into a masterpiece. But of course, I know that hard work played a big part, and I am willing to put in the work. This makes me happy to think that even I can have a chance. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Its also a good idea to start at the beginning .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this TT! You are so right. Also, writing is like people and faces and painting and art, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Your work might not be good to you, but to me it could be worthy of being one of the best-selling books or pieces of writing in the world. That’s pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Dance

“The way I dance is by writing.”  ―  Anne Lamott,  Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life